Unique, Artisan Goods - delivered to you monthlyWhen partnered with us, you help give hope and sustainability to women coming out of desperate situations. You help give dignity and healing to souls that may have been harmed by circumstance. You join a movement of change - one artisan, one family, one box at a time. Boxes ship around the 15th of each month and renewals occur on the 25th.
- Quality jewelry, accessories, artwork, home decor and more - hand crafted by artisans and various organizations to spread more hope throughout the world.
- Our team meets monthly with a group of local women, teaching them a new skill every month and paying them for their hard work.
- We scour the globe looking for other organizations doing the exact same thing so we can include them in our box.
- Some artisans are survivors of sex trafficking in India and Asia. Some are women in Haiti that desperately need work in order to keep their daughters in school -- the best way to keep them from being kidnapped and trafficked. Some are organizations that teach refugee women -- relocated to the US -- the skill of sewing or jewelry making so they can provide for their families. Your support spreads hope throughout the world.
- Receive 3 ethically sourced, fair trade, sustainable items each month.
Current Box from Anchor of Hope Box
Dec 2023 Box!
Our December box features artisan goods from Bangladesh, Costa Rica, and the US! Our subscribers will receive a handmade batik journal made from recycled materials, a pair of earrings crafted from the Guanacaste seed, and two bookmarks crafted by refugee women. Impact the lives of hard working artisans this holiday season when you subscribe to AOHB!
Past Boxes from Anchor of Hope Box
The September box is stunning! The perfect refresher for yourself or a gift for a loved one. A candle crafted by survivors, a set of natural loofah sponges by artisans in Jordan, and acorn polymer clay earrings by refugees living in the USA!
Our August 2023 box supported artisans from Costa Rica, Mexico, and the USA! The wall tapestry was handwoven on a backstrap loom by Hands Producing Hope's indigenous partner, Rebeca. The Dip Bowl was crafted in the mountains of Mexico using local clay and a homemade kiln from our partners at ViBella. And the delicious Spinach Dip (so good) was crafted in the USA by Soup for Success, a nonprofit providing a 20 week training program for women overcoming hardship!
December 2020 Box
An item from our December Box 2020! These mango wood trays are made by survivors of trafficking in India, and will be just one of the items in this box that empowers women locally and globally. This is the perfect gift to send to a friend to put under the tree. Order by 12/18 at 3pm EST to ensure Christmas delivery!
Our October Box had an encouraging banner to remind you that 'Good Things Are Coming'. Also featured was purple tea by Kenyan farmers, artisanal soap by survivors in TX and a friendship bracelet made by young girls rescued from sex trafficking in Asia. All products are made by empowered women living locally and globally.
Our September Box had beautiful items made by women world-wide. It included an embroidered clutch, a hand-hammered ornamental hanging bell and a pair of beautiful macrame tassel earrings.