The Monthly Book Club for Avid Readers...Treat yourself to a unique reading experience every month! Peruse offers the best titles, complimented with hand selected items from small businesses, and delicious recipes. With each box you can expect 1 book, 3-4 curated items, 2 themed recipes, and discussion questions. We offer 2 genre clubs to ensure you'll get a title you love every month!
- Always includes new and well-received titles - often with signed book plates
- 3-4 themed full-sized items in every box, from small businesses across the globe
- Themed cocktail and snack recipes included in every box
- The perfect Valentine's Day gift for any book lover in need of a little self care!
- Happy Valentine's Day! Use code BOOKLOVE at checkout for 50% off your first box with a 3,6, or 12 month prepaid subscription.
Past Boxes from Peruse Book Club
Cloud Cuckoo Land - Anthony Doerr
This box is themed around the magical novel, Cloud Cuckoo Land by Anthony Doerr. This box contains one beautiful owl locket, one heavenly bath bomb, and a super cool personal library kit! Themed recipes and discussion questions also included! “The greatest joy in [Cloud Cuckoo Land] comes from watching the pieces snap into place. It is an epic of the quietest kind, whispering across 600 years in a voice no louder than a librarian's.” —Jason Sheehan, NPR.org
A Woman of Intelligence - Karin Tanabe
This box, perfect for historical fiction lovers, includes a hardcover copy of A Woman of Intelligence by Karin Tanabe with signed book plates. The box also included themed recipes, a beautiful wallet, super fun Manhattan tea towel, and a notebook and pen to write all of your secrets.
One Italian Summer - Rebecca Serle *Signed Copies*
Our upcoming Fiction box contains one signed copy of One Italian Summer, plus 3-4 themed items, recipes, and more! “Rebecca Serle is a maestro of love in all its forms.” —Gabrielle Zevin Rebecca Serle’s next great love story is here, and this time it’s between a mother and a daughter. With her signature “heartbreaking, redemptive, and authentic” (Jamie Ford, NYT bestselling author)