MEL Chemistry | Hands-on experiments for kidsEvery month, subscribers receive a set containing all the necessary equipment, materials, and reagents they will need throughout the subscription. MEL Chemistry sets contain 2-3 experiments. The subscriptions are supported by VR technology and the MEL Science and MEL VR mobile apps.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: You'll receive a new kids science kit by the 23rd of each month. Each monthly subscription box contains three exciting science experiments and all the necessary equipment to conduct each experiment multiple times.
- HANDS-ON SCIENCE STEM: Your first chemistry set covers electrolysis and ion-exchange reactions. Obtain tin crystal trees from a transparent solution, grow a tin hedgehog from a zinc pellet, and learn the science behind it! Two experiments inside.
- NEW TOPIC EVERY MONTH: Obtain a tin crystal tree from a transparent solution, burn hydrogen foam, ignite iron, and conduct many more exciting experiments with over 20+ different STEM projects for kids ages 10 and up in the MEL Chemistry subscription.
- LEARN SCIENCE THE FUN WAY: visual step-by-step instructions guide you through fun science experiments for kids and the underlying science. Get lifetime access to 70+ VR lessons, 400+ DIY experiments, science articles, and news in the MEL Physics app.
- AWARD-WINNING: MEL Science was named BETT Innovator of the year and received the EdTech Cool Tool award as the best VR/AR tool of 2020, plus positive reviews from well-known media outlets such as Forbes, The Guardian, Toys as Tools, and more!
MEL Chemistry — Science Experiments Subscription Box for Kids DIY Educational Kit Learning & Education Toys for Boys and Girls STEM Projects Ages 10+ is not available, but you'll love these other boxes!
Past Boxes from MEL Science
You'll get a Starter Kit with your first order which includes all the lab equipment necessary to perform MEL Chemistry experiments.
Receive a free VR headset with your first order to turn your smartphone into a virtual reality portal. You'll be able to explore 48 VR lessons and learn science on the molecular and atomic level.
MEL Chemistry — Tin
With this MEL Chemistry set your children will: learn what electrolysis is; find out how to obtain pure metals from solutions; and obtain a dendrite and a tin hedgehog from metal solutions.
MEL Chemistry - MEL Science app
LEARN SCIENCE THE FUN WAY: Visual step-by-step instructions guide your children through each experiment and the underlying science. Get lifetime access to hundreds of DIY experiments. science facts. articles. and news in the MEL Chemistry app!
Live lessons with a professional science teacher
Join free live lessons with a professional science teacher to explain the science behind the experiments and allow your children to ask questions!
MEL Chemistry — Chemistry of Monsters
With this MEL Chemistry set, your children will learn about the chemical nature of decomposition reactions, the power of acids, how to obtain a "snake" from sugar, and create a small volcanic eruption.
MEL Chemistry — Colorful Chemistry
With this MEL Chemistry set your children will: learn the science of pH indicators; find out how thymol blue responds to pH changes in a solution; and how to create their own homemade indicators.
MEL Chemistry - But Will It Burn?
With this MEL Chemistry set your children will: learn the science of oxidizing-reduction reactions; ignite pure iron metal; obtain hydrogen gas, make a hydrogen foam, and burn it!
More from MEL Science
MEL Physics — Science Experiments Subscription Box for Kids DIY Engineering Kit Learning & Education Toys for Boys and Girls STEM Projects Ages 8+
The world’s only subscription that combines hands-on experiments, VR lessons and live classes
MEL STEM — Science Experiments Subscription Box DIY Model Building Kit Learning & Education Toys for Boys and Girls STEM Projects for Kids Ages 5+
The world’s only subscription that combines hands-on experiments, AR lessons and live classes