We'll help you create your own BBQ legend!With a My BBQ Box subscription, your mailbox will become a gateway to the best in regional BBQ styles. Perfect for new BBQ-ers and those looking to expand their BBQ recipe knowledge. Our custom spice blends and detailed instructions will make you the neighborhood pit master in no time!
- Our custom crafted rubs, mixed fresh each month, reflect a regional BBQ style such as Texas Brisket, Memphis pork ribs, Georgia pulled pork, California Tri-tip, New Orleans Shrimp, plus many more. 12 unique recipes in all.
- Detailed step by step prep and cooking instructions for your smoker, pellet grill, charcoal grill, or gas grill.
- Each month a different surprise gift to help you along your BBQ journey such as a smoker tube, basting mop, digital thermometer, or pit gloves.
- Pay month to month or we offer pre-paid terms of 3, 6, or 12 months at discounted rates!
- Accessories shown in images are representative but subject to change based upon availability.
Past Boxes from My BBQ Box
May Box - Carolina Pork Ribs
Carolina barbecue is a regional barbecue style that originated in the state of North Carolina. Carolina style barbecue is primarily focused on pork and in our case we are cooking up pork ribs. They are traditionally cooked using a low and slow method and we will replicate that here in our recipe. The My BBQ Box rub and unique mustard based slather brings it all together in this BBQ cornerstone.
June Box - Mississippi Championship Chicken
This is how championship teams winning at the highest level of the BBQ cookoff circuit prepare their chicken for turn in. It takes time, a steady hand, and patience but My BBQ Box will guide you through it step by step. The results are absolutely worth it!!
October box - Colorado Fatty
We may not meet your expectations with this recipe because the meat we meet in this recipe isn’t a meat at all. No, we didn’t become vegetarians overnight however the center of this month’s box is the Jalapeno. Don’t fret, the sausage and bacon we add to this dish will ensure we continue our carnivore heritage here at My BBQ Box. This delicacy goes by many names, but you will no doubt find this version served by our friends high in the Rockies during Bronco’s games.
November Box - Alabama Chicken
Our November box is Alabama Chicken. Chicken is a staple of BBQ from coast to coast but for this southern specialty we turn to the pitmasters of Alabama. They take perfectly smoked chicken and dunk it in a one of kind white bbq sauce. We show you how to prepare this delicacy that will have your guests lickin’ fingers and begging for the recipe.
December Box - Kentucky Pork Chop
Kentucky produces bourbon that is the finest of its kind in the world. Just a touch of Kentucky’s finest and My BBQ Box will take these chops to another level.