Elevate Your Senses with Crafted Coffee AdventuresGive the gift of coffee with our exclusive subscription box. Immerse yourself in a world of flavor as you discover the intricacies of single-origin beans sourced from renowned regions. Elevate your mornings and savor the finest, handpicked coffee beans from across the globe. Each box contains 2 types of freshly roasted coffee beans (12oz total).
- Sustainable Sourcing: We are committed to ethical and sustainable practices. Our beans are sourced from environmentally conscious farms and producers, supporting communities and promoting eco-friendly cultivation.
- Tasting Notes, Brewing Tips & Fun Facts: Delve into the world of coffee like a true aficionado with detailed tasting notes and brewing recommendations provided with each shipment. Learn to brew the perfect cup, unlocking the hidden complexities of each batch.
- PERFECT GIFT for friends, relatives, & co-workers: They'll Indulge in a diverse selection of single-origin coffee beans, sourced from renowned coffee-growing regions. Each month, they'll receive 2 different origins, allowing them to explore distinct flavor profiles and nuances.
- We take pride in being a veteran-owned and operated business, committed to excellence in every cup.
- Choose from our 3 or 6-month fixed-term prepaid options – ideal for thoughtful gifting!
Past Boxes from MyBean
October's box featured an Indian Monsoon Malabar and a delicious Kenyan! The Monsoon Malabar is from a family owned farm in the southern coastal state of Karnataka, India. "Monsooning" occurs when the sundried green coffee is taken to Malabar City for the rainy monsoon months. Annual monsoon moisture causes the beans to expand acquiring a unique, mellow flavor with spicy, earthy, smoky notes with a medium body and medium acidity.
November's box features our new & redesigned box with the same great coffees! Our organic Ethiopian Yirgacheffe is a fair trade coffee grown in Gedeo, Ethiopia & produced by the Konga Cooperative of family farms. The Nicaraguan in this box was grown in the volcanic loam of Jinotega, Nicaragua at altitudes up to 5,000 feet. These coffees are grown without pesticides, artificial fertilizers, or chemical herbicides.