The Original Gourmet Cheese Club
Members receive three small batch, artisan cheeses, approx. 1/2 lb. each, made from only the best, and often rare ingredients. You'll receive hand-cut, small batch aged and fresh cheeses in each shipment. Our newsletter includes detailed tasting notes, cheese profiles, and serving suggestions.
- Our original and most popular cheese club has earned us our reputation for delivering exceptional quality cheeses at outstanding values.
- A variety of Award-winning, hand-crafted cheeses from around the world; traditionally-made using natural ingredients. - Three unique cheeses totaling roughly 1.5 lbs delivered in each shipment. Each selection hand-cut and have been carefully tended and aged
- Your first cheese club shipment will be shipped out via FedEx 2nd Day Delivery Service soon after your order is placed. Subsequent shipments will be shipped out around the same time for each scheduled month.
- Newsletter includes tasting notes, cheese profiles, cheesemaker histories, serving and pairing suggestions.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. A+ Better Business Bureau Rating Since 1994.
Past Boxes from The Original Gourmet Cheese Club
Romao, Smoked Gouda, Beehive Promontory
A visually stunning artisanal Romao from Castile-La-Mancha, Spain, a traditionally made, unique, cold smoked Gouda, and an Award-winning American-made Promontory (Romao pictured).
Carr Valley Pinconning, P'tit Basque, Edam
Traditionally Made Sheep's milk cheese from the Pyrenees Mountain Range in France, A Pinconning Cheese from a century-old traditional American Creamery, & a complex and robust Edam from the Netherlands. (Edam Pictured)
Provolone Picante, Leyden, Haloumi
Italy's authentic 12 month aged Provolone, Netherland's Leyden with cumin and carraway seeds, & a traditional Halloumi from Cypress that is perfect on the grill! (Leyden pictured)