I really enjoy this subscription. I like that there is a sneak peek each month to find out what you are getting and the additional items in the box are always a surprise. I feel like these ship kind of slowly, but that just gives me extra time to finish the previous book :)
My subscription: Starter subscription w/hot chocolate
1. The books are always so beautiful!
2. The additional items have always stuck close to the theme of the book in some way - and some of them are so cute I don't even want to actually use them, I'd rather display them on my bookcase.
3. I've always been able to get a hold of the folks running this by contacting them via their website. When I already have a copy or am just plain not interested in the upcoming book, I can easily skip a month and they'll apply my subscription to the next month.
1. I really wish you'd bring back the non-fiction offering!
2. Better bookmarks - this could just be me being weird, but some of the bookmarks were more like trinkets and were so thick or oddly shaped they couldn't actually be used as a bookmark. They have all been really cute, but practicality ranks higher than cuteness for me (as I said, could just be me being weird about it).