I was really into the idea of this box, but sadly I just opened it and I'm really disappointed. Not worth the $44.97 at all. The items are all really cheap and feel like something you'd get at a $1 souvenir store.
In my Canadian box I received:
• a bottle of maple syrup that's so small that I can wrap my fingers around it
• a small maple leaf of soap that is smaller than a coaster or the bottom of a coffee cup.
• a bottle opener
• a small box of 10 sechets of Canadian icewine tea
• one handmade aboriginal artist keychain
• a bottle of steak seasoning