It looks like this is the only way to reach them, as I've tried sending them messages via CrateJoy and their own site.
My first box has been lost in the Postal system for 12 days now, and I can't get this vendor to respond to my calls for help. Caveat Emptor!
To be honest, I'm not happy with the fact that I've already been charged for next month's box when the current box wasn't even supposed to arrive until the SAME DAY. How can I decide if I want to continue?
Also, my current box has not arrived yet. I am aware that you can't control the stress that the USPS is under, but you could adjust your policies to account for it. I would suggest moving your billing date out a week until this gets sorted.