I would not get this box again. I got the Priestess tier, meaning the middle of the 3 options.
- The items themselves were *fine*. Nothing special.
-4 Tea lights candles
- 1 Lammas soy candle (2 oz)
- Yerba Santa bundle
- 1 Citrine bracelet which was kind of nice
- 1 book I've never heard of but will probably read.
- A brief spell outline for Lammas
With a generous estimate on prices, this comes up to WELL below what I paid. The theme was vague but ok.
I'd recommend this if you are a total newbie and have money to burn. I've heard better reviews from the 3rd (top) tier, but that is much too expensive to risk. There are other boxes I LOVE that do not have the same problems.
I love the items. I love the packaging. The themes are beautiful, the explanations on the parchment are perfect. It is a bit too pricey for what you get. I've gotten 5 months, and only 1 I REALLY felt I got my money's worth. This month I feel like it could be worth maybe $10 less? I might be ignorant. Love the box and I'll keep getting it, though.