IMHO, one should view Hawai'i Coffee Box as your own personal Coffee Shopper whose purpose in life is to provide you with different flavor profiles to explore and enjoy.
1) I am very pleasantly surprised at the number of high quality coffee producers there are in Hawaii.
2) With each coffee producer either delivering product to their own high quality flavor profile or trying to find a unique niche, the consumer (i.e. "me") benefits from a wide range of tastes.
3) Then there are sometimes "surprises": a) sugar cane stir sticks, b) chocolate covered coffee beans - I am such a sucker for these things, c) "turmeric chips" - I never had these before, and d) coffee mugs - normally I would rather have more beans, but I received a mug that retained heat so well that I purchased 4 more.
1) Sometimes the flavor profile of the beans received are not to my personal liking (this is to be expected).
2) If you get a winner, you "only" get 8oz-16-oz: I WANT MORE!!!! ;-)
3) Wah, wah, wah (whining): during the summer months, I don't drink hot coffee so I do not personally value the shipments as much as I do during the cooler days.
4) I am concerned when the day comes when a coffee producer is repeated (after all, Hawaii is a series of islands and there are a finite number of coffee producers); however, each producer has several different blends, so getting a repeated product could take some time.