Yes, if you live in the States, the Happy Bunny Club boxes cost a bit more in shipping than for GB customers and for EU customers.
No, if you live in the States, you won't get your box immediately after the monthly ship-out date (the 21st of each month), like GB customers do, and nor will you receive it as quickly as EU customers do.
YES, Happy Bunny Club is WORTH IT!
House Rabbits NEED:
• New, diverse, toys, for fresh mental stimulation. HBC: √
• SAFE, all-chewable, all-edible, nontoxic toys. HBC: √
• Chews in many flavors & textures for dental care. HBC: √
• All-natural, all-ORGANIC, all-VEGAN, treats. HBC: √
• Decidedly hard-to-find, organic leaves & flowers. HBC: √
While being a US subscriber to UK-based HBC has minor drawbacks (like the £ to $ exchange rate, for example), HBC boxes not only provide diverse, vegan, non-chemically treated toys, treats, and foods
- made from bunny-safe hays, grasses, herbs, leaves, sticks, wood pieces, flowers, fruits, veggies, fibers, and vines -
US customers are able to receive UK-brand, trusted, quality, house rabbit products, which are otherwise rather difficult to find in the USA. Those products which may be found elsewhere, AND deliverable to USA addresses, often cost much more than what the same products cost, delivered by Happy Bunny Club's surprise monthly boxes.
Additionally, a small portion of all proceeds, from every monthly box sold, is donated by Happy Bunny Club to a verified charity which helps bunnies - whether they be shelter bunnies, disabled buns,...