Ready to launch your subscription box business? Good news! Cratejoy recently updated our launch list to help new users set up their business faster and start selling subscription boxes.
What’s a Launch List?
Cratejoy’s launch list is the onboarding checklist of steps to take during your free trial to set up a live site and start accepting orders. New users will be walked through these 5 steps:
- Creating a product (required to start accepting orders)
- Listing on Cratejoy’s Marketplace (optional)
- Installing a theme on your Cratejoy website (optional)
- Adding a payment processor (required to start accepting orders)
- Upgrading your account (required to start accepting orders)
New Tools + Better Education = Get Started Faster
In order to help you get set up faster, each step of our revamped launch list comes complete with an educational video and a step-by-step walkthrough of the task.
So whether you’re creating your first product, setting up your shipping schedule, editing your website theme, or creating a marketplace listing, Cratejoy’s with you every step of the way.
Example of “Create a Product Video + Blog”
Looking for more information on Cratejoy success stories or how we stack up against other subscription box platforms?
From the launch list, new users can explore pieces like:
- “$10k in 10 Days,” our launch-focused case study on Scribbler
- Our competitive analysis of why thousands of merchants choose Cratejoy
- Merchant testimonials on scaling your business with our all-in-one tools
Get Started Today
Ready to explore the new launch list? Start your 14-Day Free Trial and explore launching your subscription box on Cratejoy.
Cratejoy is an all in one subscription commerce platform that includes everything you need to start your own subscription commerce business online. Try it free for 14 days.