Not an ordinary education box - learn through play
We believe in developing a child’s creativity, imagination and a wide range of critical developmental skills needed for their educational foundation and personal growth. By utilizing Fairy Tale characters such as Mother Nature, Sandman, Goldilocks, Easter Bunny and Santa, preschoolers are excited to learn, all through fun and imaginative play.
- Developmental learning through play for preschoolers - it's like hiding vegetables in their brownies!
- Each box (depending on size) contains a mixture of 8-15+ specially curated items including books, crafts, games, toys, stickers, family activities, cards and collector items.
- Every curated item focuses on critical developmental learning areas such as writing, reading, matching, prediction, speech, fine motor skills, cause & effect, assembly, organization, ownership, sharing, group dynamics and many more!
- Items are specially designed and tested by pre-school teachers or come from name brands you can trust like Crayola, Faber-Castell, Scholastic, Play-Doh, Melissa & Doug, Sands Alive, Picasso Tile, Harper-Collins, Zimpli Kids, Play Visions and more.
- Your child receives a personalized letter from a Fairy Tale character every month. This develops all reading skills in addition to helping create a personal connection between their imagination and the curated items in each box.