The Conscious Bedtime Story Club
14 Special Story books book each featuring an easy breathing meditation, conscious concept exploration and reflection practices to help parents open a dialogue with their children. This collection helps parents maintain foster a sense of familial belonging and conscious values by promoting healthy, consistent connection every day.
- One Conscious Bedtime Story Book with colorful characters and wise , spiritual lessons to delight your family ( Hard cover, 9.5 x 9.5 inches)
- The Snuggle Breathing Meditation - an easy breathing meditation, to settle the children at bedtime
- A reflective activity page at the back of each book helps to open conversation and supports in creating safety and a feeling of belonging (eg The Gratitude Spiral, The Hug Meter, Ellie's Body Scan)
- 8-page coloring book with key scenes and characters from the book-of-the-month. This helps keep the core concept of the month alive in the home.
- An integrated Sticker sheet and a fridge magnet that support the core message of the story ( eg. I am loved, I talk with animals. I fall into silence)