Dispatches from the Deep
Dispatches from the Deep is a monthly snail mail subscription about fascinating marine creatures and our amazing oceans. Fictional stories about the oceanographer Claire Redfield on her research ship the Galatea. Every month you will receive a letter featuring a story, illustrations, and a “dispatch dictionary” to increase scientific vocabulary.
- Learn geography with the coordinates provided in each letter
- Each letter usually includes a craft or game
- Letters are several pages long and include illustrations and maps
- First time 12 month subscribers receive a bonus map
- Ocean science in story form