UK to USA Shipping Time & Cost WORTH IT!
by Diana written Oct 18, 2017
Yes, if you live in the States, the Happy Bunny Club boxes cost a bit more in shipping than for GB customers and for EU customers.
No, if you live in the States, you won't get your box immediately after the monthly ship-out date (the 21st of each month), like GB customers do, and nor will you receive it as quickly as EU customers do.
YES, Happy Bunny Club is WORTH IT!
House Rabbits NEED:
• New, diverse, toys, for fresh mental stimulation. HBC: √
• SAFE, all-chewable, all-edible, nontoxic toys. HBC: √
• Chews in many flavors & textures for dental care. HBC: √
• All-natural, all-ORGANIC, all-VEGAN, treats. HBC: √
• Decidedly hard-to-find, organic leaves & flowers. HBC: √
While being a US subscriber to UK-based HBC has minor drawbacks (like the £ to $ exchange rate, for example), HBC boxes not only provide diverse, vegan, non-chemically treated toys, treats, and foods
- made from bunny-safe hays, grasses, herbs, leaves, sticks, wood pieces, flowers, fruits, veggies, fibers, and vines -
US customers are able to receive UK-brand, trusted, quality, house rabbit products, which are otherwise rather difficult to find in the USA. Those products which may be found elsewhere, AND deliverable to USA addresses, often cost much more than what the same products cost, delivered by Happy Bunny Club's surprise monthly boxes.
Additionally, a small portion of all proceeds, from every monthly box sold, is donated by Happy Bunny Club to a verified charity which helps bunnies - whether they be shelter bunnies, disabled buns, elderbuns, low-cost rabbit veterinary specialist clinics, low-cost bunny spay/neuter programs, etc. Happy Bunny Club means that for the price of caring for one's own bun, one also helps buns in need of care!
One of the best perks I really appreciate about HBC boxes:
Inside the nontoxic-inked, chewable cardboard box that is received, is a newsletter. In the newsletter, Happy Bunny Club...
• Suggests an Unboxing, 'How-To,' (in case your bunny is funny!);
• Thoroughly describes the charity-of-the-month that was selected to receive a portion of HBC box proceeds for financial support, and what the charity does to help rabbits;
and, perhaps, best of all:
• Describes each product included in the box, including brands, parent-company manufacturers, and... EVERY INGREDIENT found in EVERY INCLUDED PRODUCT - so you know for sure EXACTLY what you'll be giving your bunny to play with, chew on, forage through, and eat!!!
That's the kind of trustworthiness & transparency that everone with a House Rabbit - heck, even everyone who has any kind of pet - really wants (and what pets need!).
We LOVE this box!
by Alexandra written Jun 17, 2017
Although the shipping does cost a bit more (I live in the US) this box is totally worth it. The products you get are unique, healthy, interesting, and fun! I have 2 bunnies and 3 guinea pigs...they all LOVE the items we get in our box every month. I love that my guinea pigs can enjoy this box right alongside my rabbits. Every product comes with directions and tells you what animals the item is safe for. I also love that they feature a different charity every month. I would highly recommend Happy Bunny Club to anyone that had a rabbit, guinea pig or chinchilla! Two thumbs up from me and all my furry little guys.
My favorite subscription box!
by Desiree written May 19, 2017
I have tried a US rabbit subscription box previously and felt I was sadly ripped off by the quality and quantity of items I was getting. I decided to subscribe to Happy Bunny in the UK even though it would cost a little extra in shipping to the US. It is totally worth it. I believe I have had 5 boxes so far. It is all healthy treats, toys and foods for your bunny. It is not like the typical stuff you find in pet stores which is one of the reason why I like it so much. The best part is that they donate to animal charities that typically rescue bunnies.