I squeal with delight when I see my Hawaii coffee box arrive in the mail each month. I feel like I'm touring a coffee plantation and tasting their best batch of coffee, but I save the expense of the airfare and hotel. It is a pure delight to taste coffees from different plantations each month. It's always a surprise, and it's always a delight. I don't think I will ever cancel this box.
Pur first box arrived and we loved the coffee and treat. Can't wait for the next two. I wonder if there is a way to request dark roast for the coffee selections? Thank you!
Aloha Kathleen! We appreciate you taking the time to provide some feedback on what you hope to see in the future. There is no way to customize the offerings now but we will definitely take your suggestion into consideration when selecting our next offerings. Mahalo!!
OMG~! smooth and luxurious!, it puts all the other coffee companies to shame! Worth every penny!
Amazing coffee indigenous to region accompanied by information regarding the beans and their origin. Will order again!
This is the best coffee! We love Hawaiian coffee!
December's coffee shipment was over the top! The two bags of light and dark roast were just what I needed to get through Christmas and the new year. Delicious beans from growers and roasters who really know their stuff. In fact, I'm drinking some right now☕️☕️☕️. Thank you and well done!
Mahalo for the raving review Lawrence! So happy to learn you are enjoying your subscription and what Hawaii has to offer. Glad we can help with your survival during the busy holiday season.
I've have been receiving the Hawaii Coffee Box for almost a year now and its like a little piece of Aloha in the mail everytime. Being able to try coffee from different roasters is amazing.
All I need now is palm trees and a steel guitar playing...
Coffee is delicious as always!
My hubby and I look forward to receiving our Hawai'i Coffee Box each month! It's always a wonderful surprise something different which is exciting and intoxicating!!! Especially the smell of these brewing in the morning.
IMHO, one should view Hawai'i Coffee Box as your own personal Coffee Shopper whose purpose in life is to provide you with different flavor profiles to explore and enjoy.
1) I am very pleasantly surprised at the number of high quality coffee producers there are in Hawaii.
2) With each coffee producer either delivering product to their own high quality flavor profile or trying to find a unique niche, the consumer (i.e. "me") benefits from a wide range of tastes.
3) Then there are sometimes "surprises": a) sugar cane stir sticks, b) chocolate covered coffee beans - I am such a sucker for these things, c) "turmeric chips" - I never had these before, and d) coffee mugs - normally I would rather have more beans, but I received a mug that retained heat so well that I purchased 4 more.
1) Sometimes the flavor profile of the beans received are not to my personal liking (this is to be expected).
2) If you get a winner, you "only" get 8oz-16-oz: I WANT MORE!!!! ;-)
3) Wah, wah, wah (whining): during the summer months, I don't drink hot coffee so I do not personally value the shipments as much as I do during the cooler days.
4) I am concerned when the day comes when a coffee producer is repeated (after all, Hawaii is a series of islands and there are a finite number of coffee producers); however, each producer has several different blends, so getting a repeated product could take some time.
I really enjoy my monthly shipment. It is fun to taste the variety of coffees from our islands, and usually there is a little extra included as well.
I originally purchased a three month subscription for my husband for Christmas, because we both love Kona Coffee. The only way we were able to get it was when we were in Hawaii. But with the Hawaii Coffee Tour in a box, we have been enjoying it at home in California for over a year and a half. We couldn't be happier with the selections, the quality, the bonuses that often come with our coffee, and the memories that come back from our Hawaii trips. Even if you've never been to any of the islands, you're sure to love them, with a simple cup of coffee from there.
When company comes to visit, we always hide the good stuff, and share Costco coffee instead...sorry not sorry!
Aloha Jennie! Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We've loved taking you on this Kona coffee journey with us and look forward to continuing to bring back those memories of beautiful Hawai'i.