Ask the community and get help from thousands of informed subscribers.
Super creative packaging, filled with personality and curated with details that make the box special.
I LOVED my box! The customization was so right on that I immediately put on one of the necklaces and have not taken it off. Thank you for such a lovely treat.
I have purchased items from West Byron in the past and I wanted to support her new sub box so I got the inaugural box (April 2020) and it was really nice. I liked that it was personalized for me and my likes. At checkout, I was able to answer questions and leave comments about myself and my likes and dislikes. I suggest really making a point to be specific so you get things you like!
The box was nicely packed with well branded and professional packaging, paper shred and tissue and felt like a nice little gift to myself. This would be a nice gift if you wanted something sent directly to a loved one. It had a nice presentation.
In my box I got:
* sterling necklace with 2 charms (one with my initial and one with a bat)
* pair of hammered oval sterling earrings that are just my taste.
* tin with a mini stamp pad and mini stampers including 2 with my name and 3 with things I like (skulls and the same bat that was on my charm)
* travel pack of printed tissues (how am I supposed to use something so cute?!)
* cactus shaped tealight candle (I had no idea these existed!)
* homemade bookmark she said was made by her daughter (oddly, I needed a bookmark so I was happy to get that!)
* 3 oz bar of handmade soap by Urban Chaos
The description listed on Cratejoy for what we'd get in April was right on.