July Box is on sale right now! 1. Zero Waste Laundry Detergent Sheets🌿 2. Set of Reusable Make up Rounds🌿 3. Organic Charcoal Dental Floss🌿 4. Zero Waste Face Sunscreen🌿 5. Bamboo Cotton Swabs🌿
Order by July 12th to get this box!
Q: What is the suggested age range?Asked by Mark A., September 2020
We would advise our subscription to any age.
Q: When is my subscription billed?Asked by Mark A., September 2020
When you first subscribe, you billed right away, and re-billed on the 1st of the following month, and the first of each month going forward. For quarterly and yearly subscriptions you are re-billed on the same day you subscribed after 3 months and 1 year accordingly.
Q: When is my subscription going to be shipped?Asked by Mark A., September 2020
We ship all our boxes on the 15th of every month!
Q: What is the last day that I can subscribe to get this month's box?Asked by Mark A., September 2020
The last day to subscribe is always the 12th of the month!
Neat little box with some fun goodies that I wouldn’t have tried but like :)
I’ve been a subscriber pretty much since the day they began and I absolutely love each and every box I receive! Every product is so carefully curated and I’m always excited to see what my next box will include. If you are interested in eco-friendly products that are not just cleaning or beauty - this is a great box for you!
Fantastic service and all of the items in this box are the perfect way to start your waste-reducing journey.
If you are curious about switching to a more zero-waste lifestyle seriously go check them out. They do all the work for you and curate these beautiful boxes, which are also waste-free, and make it so easy to start bringing quality, eco-friendly products into your home. You can grab the monthly subscription like I do for $24.99 or they have starter kits that you can grab if that’s your thing.
Your first KIWI Eco Box is ready!📦💚 We are here to help you to adjust your lifestyle and slowly implement zero-waste and plastic-free essentials into your daily routine or inspire a loved one to make the switch🌿 Inside your first KIWI Eco Box you will find 5 items that will help to build your daily routine: 1. Organic hand made soap 2. Wooden pot brush 3. Bamboo toothbrush 4. Loofah bath scrubber 5. Produce mesh bag
1. Reusable produce mesh bags - set of 2 different sizes.☘️ 2. Organic all natural vegan shampoo bar.🌿 3. Reusable face mask.🌱 4. Organic bamboo toothbrush.🌺 5. Natural bamboo toothbrush case tube.🚗 6. Bamboo dish scrub brush. 💚
1. Silicone Lunch Bag 🌱- fully functional, self-sealing, non-plastic bag 2. Soap Exfoliating Saver Bag 🌿 3. Pumpkin Spice Handmade Soap 🌺 4. Multipurpose Tote Bag ☘️ - it could also be a book tote bag, shopper tote bag, beach tote bag, yoga tote bag or travel tote bag 5. Wooden Lint Remover 🌱- - our manual lint remover for clothes is the best choice for you to solve your troubles easily 6. Organic Bamboo Cotton Swabs (pack of 60) - 100% biodegradable, double-ended🌿
1. All-Natural Organic Deodorant - that actually work 🌱 2. Silicone Food Lids - storing and finding food has never been this easy 🌿 3. Tongue Scraper with Travel Case - easy to use, help fight bad breath ☘️ 4. Plantable Sprout Pencil - that grows into a Basil 🌱 5. Sisal Back Strap - deeply exfoliate skin for a smooth finish 🌺 6. Loofah Sponge - a natural scrubber 🌿
1. Upcycled babmoo socks from EcoSox 🧦 2. Natural corn dental floss in metal container 🦷 3. Natural lip balm from Little Otter skincare 🌿 4. Wooden New Year Tree Decoration 🍃 5. Coconut water bottle brush 🌴 6. Handpicked herbal tea from Le Tea 🍵
1. Handcrafted coconut bowl ￼- made from real coconut shell. 2. Organic homemade granola - sesame, almonds, pistachios, figs, and cardamom merge in this vegan granola. 3. Wooden Buddha Spoon - carved from ebony wood and also polished with coconut oil. 4. Portable Silicone Coffee Mug - collapsible and reusable, specially crafted from leakproof and food grade silicone. 5. Handcrafted Bath Bomb - handcrafted with the finest ingredients. 6. Natural Bamboo Toothbrush.
1. Organic Handmade Soap 🌿 2. Natural Face Mask 🌿 3. Reusable Menstrual Pad 🌿 4. Loofah Sponge 🌿 5. Reusable Beeswax Wrap 🌿 6. Cotton Wooden Swabs 🌿 *Please, contact us, if you want to replace any item.
Our March's Box is all about sustainable laundry and cleaning products! In next Kiwi you will find: 1. Wool Dryer Balls - chemical-free alternative to liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets. 🌿 2. Organic Soap Nuts - allergy-friendly, economical and effective alternative to common laundry detergent. 🌿 3. Konjac Sponge - gentle cleansing exfoliator made from the konjac root. 🌿 4. Compostable Trash Bags - will turn into compost over time. 🌿 5. Wooden Dish Brush. 🌿
🌷Our April Kiwi Eco Box is on sale right now!🌷 🌿1. Portable Lunch Container 🌿2. Laundry Stain Stick Remover 🌿3. Laundry Stick/Soap Holder 🌿4. Nut Milk Bag 🌿5. Handmade Soy Candle 🌿6. Candle Matches
🌷Our May Kiwi Eco Box is on sale right now! So many useful items! It is definitely our best box yet and you don't want to wait – we will sell out!🌷 🌿1. Bamboo Toothbrush 🌿2. Organic Sustainable Toothpaste with Recyclable Packaging. 🌿3. Natural Cork Costers 🌿4. Loofah Dish Sponge 🌿5. All Natural Minerals Dishwasher Powder with Zero Chemicals. We support local small business and always try to add their products to our monthly boxes.
We are here to help you to adjust your lifestyle and slowly implement zero-waste and plastic-free essentials into your daily routine or inspire a loved one to make the switch🌿 Inside your May Kiwi Eco Box you will find 5 items that will help to build your daily routine: 1. Handmade Waffle Kitchen Towel☘️ 2. All-Natural Organic Deodorant - that actually work 🌱 3. Produce Mesh Bag🌷 4. Wooden Cutlery Set with Bamboo Straws🌿 5. Sustainable Cork Card Holder🍃