Q: Do you have to return the books at the end of the month?Asked by Rose S., September 2019
Nope! They are yours to keep!
Q: Is there a large print option? If so, I've found my father's christmas present!Asked by Karen R., November 2019
Q: Would I be able to let you know if I'm interested in a certain book that fits the genres you do?Asked by Cat W., November 2019
What fun to get a surprise in the mail each month! Quality of the books are good; about 75 percent of the books look new, the other 25 percent look well loved. Selection so far is spot on. So glad I subscribed!
It’s like Christmas each month. Received 2 quality books in my box. One a hardcover, one a paperback. Good quality and genre I requested. Overall very happy with my subscription.
Really liked the books they choose for me and they were barely used, if at all. Great deal for the price.
I have a few book subscriptions and I loved that this is a used book one, especially since LDC is very open about trying to buy from quality sources like libraries! Also, all of the books I have received have been in practically new condition. Minus the bindings having the library feel, I would've had no idea it was used. And looks just as good on my shelves!
Also bonus points to the customer service of LDC who are very quick to reply and seem to be very invested in getting their subscribers books and authors that they want to read, even though the process is random.
Haven't received a duplicate book that I've already owned or read either, which is pretty cool. Great way to get new-to-you books! And for very reasonable prices!!
My daughter received this as a gift, and she was so surprised! She is really looking forward to reading the books that were shipped to her! I can't wait to see what will happen when she gets her books next month.
Thank you for the great feedback! We’re so glad you’re daughter enjoyed the selections! And we hope to keep up the good work!
Like my first box. can wait to get another.. want more James Patterson....Books
Thanks so much for the review. We’re glad you liked your first box! We will be sure to send you more James Patterson next month!
If you love to read, then this subscription is def for you! I love the books ive been recieveing. Im loveing that i can exspand my library! Great books so far 😊 $10 a month is so totally worth it!! Im sure im goint to jeep this going!
I was under the assumption that I’d be getting new books and first of all I received books that I’d never read. I hate Danielle Steel and I received used books not new ones. I will definitely not be getting another box. Also you made the boxes in your pics look great I got 3 horrible books 2 tea bags and a very cheap book mark. For $20 more I get amazing boxes from Fae Crate and Second Star Books and they’re first editions with tons of swag.
I’m very sorry that you did not like the product that was sent. My intention is never to trick my subscribers with my product photos. The books in those photos are gently used. In my listing it relays that the books are in used condition, some may be like new, but others are more used. I have never claimed to send new books to subscribers. I’m also very sorry that you do not like the authors I had chosen. I would love to send you like replacement books. Again, I am very sorry for your experience! I hope we can rectify this situation and make sure your experience can be improved.
I like that i acctually found books i cant seem to put down! Its awsome! I may need to get the alrger print tho.
I got it for my Grandma after her surgery as she couldn't get out of the house to get books. She loved it we kept the subscription after she recovered. They even decreased the price with no change to quality! I was so shocked.