I will be Cancelling after my first box. This was supposed to be a gift to myself. I searched through so many subscription boxes on Cratejoy to find the right one that would help me spend some time for myself. I have a medically fragile daughter and I have never spent time for myself. Every day for 14 years 24-7 has been devoted to my child. I knew I needed something and I thought a monthly gift to myself would be it. I was wrong. This was an insult!
1. There was one nail file with some kind of tiny oil brush that is broken. I twist the end but no oil comes out on to the brush. It is about 10 drops of oil. It would not last more than a day. Obviously a sampler.
2. ONE bath bomb, with a hair and what looks like a bug stuck to it.
3. A tiny jar of what was supposed to be moisturizer. It smells like dirt. Even my child said it smells like dirt. And it is not enough to cover one person.
4. One package of biscotti (two cookies) that expire in September.
5. A small section of goat soap. Not a full bar. It smells weird too.
There is no way the sum of this products cost near $30. I am shocked that...
We are truly sorry you did not like the products. In the past year we have been in business we have never had a bad review and have had nothing but positive feedback on the product offering. We take tremendous pride in our search for talented small businesses and personally try and choose every item that you see in a box. We hope that you are satisfied with a full refund and truly hope you find a box more suited to your tastes because every Mom deserves some Mom-Time!