Curated for kids by a kid.
Popcorn and Books is a monthly subscription box curated by 9-year-old Karter Johnson whose goal is to encourage kids to read more and to enjoy reading. Each month Karter handpicks items to include in the box. Your child will receive 2 books, a snack of popcorn, a candy treat (optional) activity sheet, and other surprises that will vary.
- Two different age groups to choose from.
- Order a 1, 3, or 6 month subscription.
- Different content each month.
- Some boxes will include books written by children.
- Build your kid's library with fresh new books by self published authors