I want to keep my expectations low and assume this is going to totally be worth the wait, but i doubt it. 3 weeks for shipping and they had the audacity to send an email asking how satisfied I was with it. Wish I had to product to review, but please excuse me while i go wait some more for it to arrive
I'm sorry you did not have a great experience with our box. I'd like to let all readers know the entire picture:
- As stated on our website, all subscriptions are shipped out on the 4th of the month (1/4 in this case).
- She subscribed on 12/29, so at most, she waited less than a week before we shipped out her subscription.
- The tracking shows that shipping only took 3 days, from being received at USPS (1/4) to being delivered to her home (1/7).
- According to the tracking number, the package was delivered on the 1/7 (the day before she wrote this review on 1/8).
- The email sent asking for a review was automatically sent by Cratejoy.
The idea is good, but not worth the money, considering you are committed to a month's worth ($27 with shipping charges) of planner stickers you may not like. The colors schemes are odd. Not traditional, kind of random. Better to order a kit online that I know I will like for the same price or less.
I'm sorry to hear that you weren't a fan of the December mystery box. Part of the fun is receiving a subscription box of unknown stickers, but we also have the month's theme and color palette shown on our site when you subscribe. That way, you have an idea of what you're receiving before you decide to purchase or renew your subscription. Additionally, we do reveals of the boxes on our social media for those who may not like surprises. If surprises aren't your cup of tea, we have a regular planner stickers shop where you can view the full layouts and know exactly what you are ordering.
All the best,
Lucy, CMO of Sticker Guru