Unique traditional Chocolate Imported from Sicily
When you open this bar you can get some unaesthetic imperfections or a white bloom and you should be happy about it. This is a natural phenomenon, a proof of minimal processing.
This chocolate is Vegan, Gluten-free and Soy-free.
- This chocolate is authentic and traditional, with a bold flavor and a UNIQUE COARSE ROUGH GROUND TEXTURE due to a minimal and cold processing, that preserves the natural aroma and flavors of the raw cocoa beans.
- ONLY 2 SELECTED INGREDIENTS: 70% Cocoa Beans 30% Cane Sugar
- Bean to Bar chocolate, Made in Modica (Sicily) by an artisan pastry shop, according to an ancient aztec technique.
- This chocolate is not conched. Conching is an industrial process introduced to get the chocolate to look silky and smooth. It’s during this process that additional fats or emulsifiers are added. It can last a few hours up to six days. It affects the chemical structure of the chocolate. The result is a refined chocolate that looks beautiful but that lost many important nutrients and its virgin flavors.
- Artisanally made in small batches in a traditional sicilian pastry shop (no industrial process). VEGAN | DAIRY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE. No soy lecithin, no additional cocoa butter.