The Hop Box comes with 5 items all together! Once you sign up you will get an email to customize your Hop Box to your bunny’s needs! Your Hop Box will have a mix of toys and treats that your bunny will love!
Q: When is my subscription billed?Asked by John B., September 2020
It will be billed as soon as you create your subscription. Your subscription then renews on the 11th of every month.
Q: When is my subscription going to be shipped?Asked by John B., September 2020
It will be shipped between the 1st and 4th of each month.
Q: What is the last day that I can subscribe to get this month's box?Asked by John B., September 2020
The last day you can subscribe is on the last day of the month.
I was rather dissapointed with my first box.
1. A wooden block with a hole drilled halfway through. It came with instructions to place treats inside for them to retreive. The hole is way to big for any treats, they just fall out. No time or effort needed from the bun. This toy came with 3 slices of banana.
2. A grass ball. I get these in a 3 pack from Wal-Mart for $3.88.
1. Some sort of hay cube. No ingredients so i have no idea what its made of and therefor will not give this to my buns.
2. Partially dehydrated fruit. A ziploc bag with approx 5 banana slices and 5 apple slices. These were so gooey and sticky i could not get them out of the bag. They stuck to the bag and to each other.
3. Oatmeal treats? Another homemade treat. Ingredients listed are banana, oats, carrots. It appeared that these had been baked. They were also a bit gooey. Im fearful of giving these to my buns as well since i dont know wjat other ingrediemts may have been added to make these "cookie" like treats.
Heres what my buns loved.
1. The hay! There was a handful of timothy hay loose in the box. They loved this as they had previously only had alfalfa hay. (4months)
2. The tiny sombrero. This was not practical as a bunny hat as it did not jave a strap. But they enjoyed chewing on it.
Great box! Highly recommend!!