Update, 9/24/18: We are proud to announce that we sold out of our Crate for a Cause boxes in under 36 hours! The $7,500 proceeds you helped us raise will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to support their fight against childhood cancer.
Cratejoy is thrilled to announce our partnership with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Crate for a Cause. The preeminent research hospital for children with cancer worldwide, St. Jude is an inestimably worthy cause, and we are extremely proud to support the crucial work they do to save lives.
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, and this year, Crate for a Cause will support it with a limited-edition, one-time box for purchase, with 100% of proceeds going directly to St. Jude. Each box contains a $180 value for the price of $75, with exclusive self-care products from brands such as Kendra Scott, tarte, Magnolia Market, RX Bar, Cuvée Coffee, Letterfolk, and more.
Here’s the full product list:
- Nail lacquer by Kendra Scott ($16 value)
- Zia earrings by Raven + Lily ($28 value)
- Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint by tarte ($20 value)
- Natural lip polishes by milk & honey ($12 value)
- Notebook and “planny pack” by Erin Condren ($32 value)
- Red Carpet Vitamins by HUM Nutrition ($25 value)
- Bath bombs by Magnolia Market ($8 value)
- Healthy, all natural protein bar by RXBar ($2 value)
- Gourmet hot sauce by Siete ($8 value)
- Passport Collection by Letterfolk ($10 value)
- 12oz. Bag of artisanal whole bean coffee by Cuvée Coffee ($15 value)
- Floss by Cocofloss ($8 value)
- Pumpkin cinnamon granola by Purely Elizabeth ($6.99 value)
- Sticker sheets by Pipsticks ($2.95 value)
We’re only producing 100 boxes and we expect them to sell out fast! So if you’d like to support St. Jude, you can purchase a box – or make a separate donation – here.