National Small Business week is fast approaching and Cratejoy is thrilled to announce our lineup of events, partners, and $1,000 contest kicking off Monday, April 30, 2018.
Each day, we’ll cover a different topic critical to growing your small business. Here’s the breakdown:
- Monday 4/30 – Day 1: Digital Marketing Tips & Tricks
- Tuesday 5/1 – Day 2: All About Product Sourcing
- Wednesday 5/2 – Day 3: Influencer + Affiliate Marketing 101
- Thursday 5/3 – Day 4: Mastering Shipping & Logistics
- Friday 5/4 – Day 5: Funding Your Business
Educational Tools and Resources
Each day features a mix of educational resources, webinars, and merchant spotlights to give you the tools and insight for getting your small business off the ground or to the next entrepreneurial milestone.
Be sure to check back in with the Cratejoy blog and join the register for our webinars to stay up-to-date on all of our Small Business Week Goodies. (Click the links below to watch the webinar recordings)
- Digital Marketing Webinar with Main Street Hub
- Product Sourcing Webinar with JOANN Fabrics
- Affiliate Marketing Webinar with LeadDyno
- Shipping + Logistics Webinar with ShipStation
- Business Funding Webinar with Kabbage
Enter to win $1000 and a small business toolkit including prizes from our partners like ShipStation, Kabbage, Main Street Hub, and more! Contest ends 11:59 PM CST on Friday, 5/4.
Partners and Sponsors
Throughout the week, you’ll be seeing guest posts and webinars featuring our partners and sponsors for Cratejoy’s 2018 Small Business Week celebration. Look forward to tips and tricks from: