• Salami made of pork, fennel, pinot grigio wine, and all natural ingredients • Caramelized and grilled small “Borettane” onions marinated in white wine vinegar. • Sweet red pepper spread with ricotta cheese and Sicilian pecorino cheese. • Bitter sweet chocolate bar with hazelnut layer. • Dark chocolate bon bons filled with espresso from famous Sant’Eustachio coffee shop in Rome, or Crunchy biscotti with chocolate chips and almonds baked near Florence.
Order by February 18th to get this box!
Ask the community and get help from thousands of informed subscribers.
I received my first box as a gift. It was so incredible, I just had to get the monthly deliveries. The box presentation, quality of the food items, and recipes totally impressed this Italian girl! These boxes will now be my go to gifts for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, etc. Thank you Gusto di Roma!
My husband and I are foodies! I was looking for a subscription box we both would enjoy opening and experiencing together and I am SO GLAD I found this one. I gave it 4 stars for curation simply because I am not a big sweets person, I love the savory items. What a wonderful surprise and late night snack that comes to our door once a month.
Want a mini mental Italian vacation picnic from the comfort of home? Look no further than Gusto di Roma. It brings all the comfort foods and tastes that made your Italian vacation so special and packages it conveniently into a curated group of items that will please your palate and remind you of what you loved most about your Italian adventure. Each monthly shipment includes items that don’t need much prep to create a hearty appetizer platter or picnic. My faves include the regional Salumis, pistachio cream, grilled marinated onions, to name a few!
Box is amazing. Love the selection and it was packed perfectly - great presentation. Look forward to next month’s box.
My Italian, New Yorker, mother in law loved getting these boxes!! She’s a huge snacker, so the items were perfect. She’s trying to hunt down a few of the items in store so she can restock! She also said they would be perfect to have out at a party, and she’s going to reuse the packing at Christmas time! I would totally repurchase at the next special occasion!
I have been a customer for many wonderful boxes. Most of the contents are gone in days, but a saved few jars in my pantry help inspire me. I like the recipes and suggestions that come with the items.
Absolutely a delight to give and even better to receive!! Gusto Di Roma are truly hand packaged, always elegant, and exceed my expectations every time!! Truly the best gift (and easy!) for those who love Italian and looking to expand their palate with authentic selections by Matthew De Bellis! It’s a trip to an Italian market in a box!
These boxes of Italian delicacies have been a great way for us to follow up a trip to Florence -- fine black olives, artichoke tomato sauce, extra virgin olive oil, etc. What treats!
I shared my box of Gusto Di Roma treats with friends at work and they absolutely LOVED it! Easy to put together the tasty treats and the quality and taste of the products are unmatched.
Always a joy to receive this monthly package.
A nice mix of sweet and savory. Fun to find new and unexpected items to enjoy.
• Black truffle and basil pesto spread • Crackers made with garlic, red pepper and extra virgin olive oil – a traditional Southern Italian snack • Mixed vegetable antipasto marinated in extra virgin olive oil, garlic, capers and lemon–tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini, red bell pepper • Semi-sun dried tomatoes marinated in sunflower seed oil, white wine vinegar, onions and spices • Dark chocolate bar with sugar crystals and a touch of pistachio, a favorite Sicilian flavor
• Artisan salami made of all-natural beef, sea salt, wine and spices. Great with a little mustard • Sweet Italian pepper spread – chopped peppers in olive oil–Perfect for meats, hamburgers, hot dogs • Bit-size cheese crisps with natural pizza flavors, baked with 100% Italian aged cheese, no preservatives • Soft torrone nougat bar made with roasted almonds and honey • Sweet and crunchy, bit-size wafers with a creamy cappuccino filling – delicious!
• Thick balsamic vinegar made in Modena by a producer perfecting recipe since 1605 and presented in an ink blotter-style bottle. Great gift! • Toscano salami made in traditional style with a little red pepper and sherry wine. Perfect with red wine! • Grilled artichoke hearts extra virgin olive oil, sunflower seed oil, wine vinegar and salt • Soft gel candies in assorted citrus flavors – tangy sweetness! • Italian cookies with almonds – classic crunchy Tuscan biscotti
• Panettone with raisins -- a classic Italian holiday treat, soft and delicious. • Hazelnut and cocoa spread with candied orange peel made with extra virgin olive oil. • Salami made of pork seasoned with sea salt and sherry wine in the Tuscan style. • Country mustard made with whole mustard seeds and wine vinegar. • Large green Cerignola olives in tasty brine. • Marzipan confection made with sweet almond paste and various natural flavors.
-Large sweet biscuits made with bits of walnuts and oranges. (Toscana, Central Italy) -Sweet red peppers that were fried and then dried. (Basilicata, Southern Italy) -Handmade taralli crackers made with white wine and extra virgin olive oil. (Puglia, Southern Italy) -Jar of tomato-basil sauce made with basil, parsley and extra virgin olive oil. (Campania, Southern Italy) -Dark chocolate bar flavored with the essential oils of citrus fruits. (Sicily, Southern Italy)