1. Organic Handmade Soap 🌿 2. Natural Face Mask 🌿 3. Reusable Menstrual Pad 🌿 4. Loofah Sponge 🌿 5. Reusable Beeswax Wrap 🌿 6. Cotton Wooden Swabs 🌿 *Please, contact us, if you want to replace any item.
Order by February 12th to get this box!
Q: What is the suggested age range?Asked by Mark A., September 2020
We would advise our subscription to any age.
Q: When is my subscription billed?Asked by Mark A., September 2020
When you first subscribe, you billed right away, and re-billed on the 1st of the following month, and the first of each month going forward. For quarterly and yearly subscriptions you are re-billed on the same day you subscribed after 3 months and 1 year accordingly.
Q: When is my subscription going to be shipped?Asked by Mark A., September 2020
We ship all our boxes on the 15th of every month!
Q: What is the last day that I can subscribe to get this month's box?Asked by Mark A., September 2020
The last day to subscribe is always the 12th of the month!
I’ve been a subscriber pretty much since the day they began and I absolutely love each and every box I receive! Every product is so carefully curated and I’m always excited to see what my next box will include. If you are interested in eco-friendly products that are not just cleaning or beauty - this is a great box for you!
Fantastic service and all of the items in this box are the perfect way to start your waste-reducing journey.
If you are curious about switching to a more zero-waste lifestyle seriously go check them out. They do all the work for you and curate these beautiful boxes, which are also waste-free, and make it so easy to start bringing quality, eco-friendly products into your home. You can grab the monthly subscription like I do for $24.99 or they have starter kits that you can grab if that’s your thing.
Your first KIWI Eco Box is ready!📦💚 We are here to help you to adjust your lifestyle and slowly implement zero-waste and plastic-free essentials into your daily routine or inspire a loved one to make the switch🌿 Inside your first KIWI Eco Box you will find 5 items that will help to build your daily routine: 1. Organic hand made soap 2. Wooden pot brush 3. Bamboo toothbrush 4. Loofah bath scrubber 5. Produce mesh bag
1. Reusable produce mesh bags - set of 2 different sizes.☘️ 2. Organic all natural vegan shampoo bar.🌿 3. Reusable face mask.🌱 4. Organic bamboo toothbrush.🌺 5. Natural bamboo toothbrush case tube.🚗 6. Bamboo dish scrub brush. 💚
1. Silicone Lunch Bag 🌱- fully functional, self-sealing, non-plastic bag 2. Soap Exfoliating Saver Bag 🌿 3. Pumpkin Spice Handmade Soap 🌺 4. Multipurpose Tote Bag ☘️ - it could also be a book tote bag, shopper tote bag, beach tote bag, yoga tote bag or travel tote bag 5. Wooden Lint Remover 🌱- - our manual lint remover for clothes is the best choice for you to solve your troubles easily 6. Organic Bamboo Cotton Swabs (pack of 60) - 100% biodegradable, double-ended🌿
1. All-Natural Organic Deodorant - that actually work 🌱 2. Silicone Food Lids - storing and finding food has never been this easy 🌿 3. Tongue Scraper with Travel Case - easy to use, help fight bad breath ☘️ 4. Plantable Sprout Pencil - that grows into a Basil 🌱 5. Sisal Back Strap - deeply exfoliate skin for a smooth finish 🌺 6. Loofah Sponge - a natural scrubber 🌿
1. Upcycled babmoo socks from EcoSox 🧦 2. Natural corn dental floss in metal container 🦷 3. Natural lip balm from Little Otter skincare 🌿 4. Wooden New Year Tree Decoration 🍃 5. Coconut water bottle brush 🌴 6. Handpicked herbal tea from Le Tea 🍵
1. Handcrafted coconut bowl ￼- made from real coconut shell. 2. Organic homemade granola - sesame, almonds, pistachios, figs, and cardamom merge in this vegan granola. 3. Wooden Buddha Spoon - carved from ebony wood and also polished with coconut oil. 4. Portable Silicone Coffee Mug - collapsible and reusable, specially crafted from leakproof and food grade silicone. 5. Handcrafted Bath Bomb - handcrafted with the finest ingredients. 6. Natural Bamboo Toothbrush.