* Generous portions. Full size products that last well over a month.
* Good quality for the price.
* Visually appealing design. Makes them a great addition to your vanity.
* Thorough description of the ingredients and how to use.
* Poor customer service. I've reached out to the seller a couple times with various inquiries but have never heard back.
* Occasional damaged products. Last month, one of the liquid products leaked and a lot of the other products were soaked and slippery. This month, one of the bottles was completely shattered and there was nothing left inside. This coupled with the lack of customer service is not a good combination.
* Quality hasn't always been perfect. I've received eye cream, face oil, etc. that were too greasy even though the instructions said that they were not supposed to be greasy.
The products seem OK, so far, however the box is a gift for someone and hearing second-hand. However, their shipment quality is lacking with broken bottles and no response from the seller (OR Cratejoy) after multiple attempts to contact them. I would never commit to a contract with the seller and, this being my fist use of Cratejoy, would be highly unlikely to use them given the lack of any support or confidence in their ability to resolve any issues.
I wii not renew.