A Box of Stories Surprise Book Club

A Box of Stories A Surprise box of 4 books that allows book lovers to discover amazing new books and authors. Every box saves 4 books from being lost forever. Starting £14.99 Why amazing books stay undiscovered Approximately 200,000 titles are published every year in the UK. Just 17% of these are lucky enough to get a decent marketing budget and make it to the 'Bestsellers’ List created via the media and in bookstores. Among the other 83% are many amazing books and new authors that get squeezed out of sight in the marketing blitz of the selected known bestsellers. And there they stay...undiscovered. How do we change that? So how does one discover these hidden gems that typically rely on strong word of mouth to get referred? We curate titles that have sold in decent numbers. We then hand over the job to our Algorithm, which combines reviews from leading book forums, rankings on websites, critic reviews, blogs and sales figures from publishers, to create boxes that are guaranteed to delight a book lover. We have developed the capability to combine seemingly unrelated titles from across multiple publishers and genres into meaningful boxes. Every Box is a new story Unlike subscription websites that have a pre-decided box of 1 or 2 books, selected by their editors every month, we have absolutely no idea what our algorithm is going to put together for the next order it receives.