Mud & Bloom Box - connecting children with natureDelivering seasonal nature craft, gardening, foraging, and nature spotting activities to your door! Each box contains everything you need for hours of fun with your children discovering plants, insects, birds, soil, the seasons and weather. Designed for families with children aged 3-8.
- Craft activities designed to encourage children to get outside and enjoy nature, finding materials themselves from their walks and using these objects imaginatively.
- Developed by qualified teachers with influence from Forest School, Steiner and Montessori education.
- Organic peat free compost pellets are provided in each box so you can get planting immediately.
- Our seeds are certified organic and biodynamic wherever possible.
- We use plastic-free materials and packaging wherever possible. All our boxes and contents are recyclable. Our box contents are prepared and packed by people earning at least the Real Living Wage.
~ Mud & Bloom Box ~ is not available, but you'll love these other boxes!
Past Boxes from Mud & Bloom
Our March box includes: Make plantable wildflower seed cards; Make an alder cone bee mobile; Whittle a magic wand; Make a balancing bird; Grow organic red cabbage; Signs of spring spotter; March’s nature news and quiz.
Our January box includes: Make ice lanterns, Grow organic pink clary sage, Make leaf mirror drawings, Make a phenology wheel, Grow organic Ailsa Craig tomatoes, Garden bird spotter, January’s nature news and quiz.
November's box includes: Make a clay leaf bowl; Grow little beauty tulips; Grow and care for Spanish moss; Make a splatter paint leaf banner; Make a woodland elf house; Fungi spotter; November’s nature news and quiz.
Our October box includes: Make a wriggly conker snake; Grow narcissi bulbs; Make spooky leaf ghosts; Make an autumn leaf window transparency; Grow organic winter giant spinach; Autumn leaf spotter; October’s nature news and quiz.
Our September box includes: Make sycamore seed dragonflies; Sprout organic basil microgreens; Make conker comets; Grow purple crocuses; Make seed head dancers; Weather signs spotter; September’s nature news and quiz.
Our August box includes: Make your own mini wormery; Grow your own organic lamb's lettuce; Make your own stick bow and arrow; Grow your own organic crimson clover; Make your own seed drying mobile; Summer wildflower spotter; August’s nature news and quiz.
Our July box includes: Make your own butterfly feeder; Grow your own organic radishes; Make your own jam jar nature xylophone; Grown your own sweet williams; Make your own butterfly mask; Butterfly spotter; July’s nature news and quiz.
Our June box includes: Make a leaf print pencil case; Grow your own organic runner beans; Make your own crayon resist leaf rubbings; Grow your own wallflowers; Go on your own mini nature treasure hunt; Minibeast spotter; June’s nature news and quiz.