The Bold Reds Wine Club
Each month, members receive two estate-bottled bold red wine selections from different award-winning, boutique vineyards, accompanied by our monthly newsletter which proﬁles the winemakers and provides tasting notes, recommended food accompaniments, and complementary recipes. You’ll also be able to reorder your favorites at significant discounts.
- Two robust red wines with deep fruit flavors, pronounced ripe tannins, superb structure, and well-integrated barrel aged oak tones, from two different wineries.
- Full-bodied California Cabernets, single vineyard red Zinfandels, Châteauneuf-du-Papes from the Rhône Valley, highly acclaimed Carmenères, Cabernets, Malbec blends and much more.
- International selections from the world’s most renowned wine producing regions.
- Enjoy winemaker profiles and comprehensive tasting notes.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. A+ Better Business Bureau Rating Since 1994.
The Bold Reds Wine Club is not available, but you'll love these other boxes!
Past Boxes from The Bold Reds Wine Club
Marlène & Nicolas Chevalier Crozes-Hermitage Marius 2016
Rated 90 by Wine Spectator, the 2016 Marius offers a savory bouquet of blackberry & currant notes, infused w/ spice, tobacco & toasted oak.
Chapel Hill McLaren Vale Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
Medium to full-bodied, the bold-flavored 2015 McLaren Vale Cabernet Sauvignon possesses superb balance, polish, and texture.
Cambridge Cellars Napa Valley Meritage 2015
A blend of five of Bordeaux’s premium red varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, & Petit Verdot.