Cross Stitch Crime- solve and stitch, every monthSolve a new mystery every month by deciphering codes, solving brain games, and putting together puzzles. Each box also includes a mini, on-theme, cross stitch kit (assembly required!)
- Each month is a standalone mystery, with some recurring characters. No cliffhangers! Can be played in any order.
- Everything you need to solve the case is included. No phones, laptops, or batteries needed. Screen free!
- Each box includes hints to help you if you get stuck.
- Puzzles may include some adult themes; recommended for ages 14+.
- Our beginner-friendly mini cross stitch kits make great display pieces!
Current Box from Cross Stitch Crime
The Frosty Felon
Hazel was excited to attend an ice sculpture carving contest while visiting cousins in Michigan, but never expected to find the body of the reigning champion under the town gazebo! Can you piece together the clues to discover who killed him, how, and why?
Past Boxes from Cross Stitch Crime
The Christmas Crime
After a cold evening at Santa's Village, the man in the Santa suit is found dead under the tree- strangled by a string of lights! Can you work out who killed him, and why, before Christmas is cancelled??
The Curse of the Scottish Play
Hazel Best was attending a community theater production of Shakespeare's Macbeth- when the lead suddenly collapsed! Is it the curse of the Scottish Play? Or something more..sinister?
The Oktoberfest Fiasco
Hazel Best was at her town's Oktoberfest when the head beer maker was found dead... can you discover who killed him, and why?
The Body in the Barrel Room
Our amateur sleuth, Hazel Best, was on a wine tasting trip when tragedy struck! Can you discover who killed the vineyard owner, how, and why?