Italian Sweets & Savories• Feel like you're in Italy • High-quality, hard-to-find sweet and savory items sourced from all over Italia • Artisan salami, olives, spreads, nougats, coffees, chocolates and more • Month-to-month payment plan • One-time (discounted) transaction for multi-month gifts • $9.99 shipping per box
- Perfect gift for lovers of artisan delicacies only found in Italy.
- Our experts select the finest items and pack them beautifully to bring the Italian experience to your home.
- Items compliment one another — Create a charcuterie board in minutes! ... Includes glossy insert, coaster, catalogue, calendar and discount code.
- First box ships w/in 48 hrs ... Following boxes ship on 10th of the month
Past Boxes from Gusto di Roma
May Box - Country Style Sauce & Salami
• Salami made of beef, seasoned with wine and garlic. (Made in USA) • Whole tomatoes, peeled and packed by hand in water, sea salt and lemon juice. (Puglia) • Dried “cacciatora,” or country style sauce-spice mix with zucchini, eggplant, onion, garlic, parsley, oregano and red pepper. (Calabria) • Ground hot pepper from a region famous for its spicy red peppers. (Calabria) • Cavatoni pasta (Puglia) • Dark chocolate bar made with 80% cacao. (Piemonte)
June Box - Mediterranean Weekend
• “Pasta del Mare” – Artisan organic pasta in colors and shapes of sea life. (Puglia) • Marinara sauce made with Italian tomatoes, basil, garlic and EVOO. (Puglia) • Organic hazelnut spread made with cane sugar and hazelnuts. (Abruzzo) • Cheesecake brownie (2 of them!). (Piemonte) • Caponata of eggplant, tomato, capers, onion, wine vinegar and EVOO. (Sicilia) • “Treccine” cookies made with anise seeds and olive oil. Great with tea and coffee. (Puglia)
July Box - Espresso & Biscotti
• Ground espresso coffee from famous Napoli coffeemaker Kimbo. Use both with espresso machines and for pour-over American coffee. (Campania) • Crunchy biscotti with cranberries, almonds and honey, baked near Florence. (Toscana) • Orecchiette pasta (little ears) pasta made with high-quality flour. (Campania) • Rich tomato sauce made with EVOO, porcini mushrooms. (Calabria) • Caramelized fig preserve. Smooth and thick with rich, sweet flavors. Great w/pork! (Calabria)