Ask the community and get help from thousands of informed subscribers.
I keep coming back hoping to be wow’d. I haven’t been yet.
The July box
1) The respiratory cream, or whatever it is, is okay. I’ll add it to my emergency box of chicken meds.
2) Leg bands are cute, however I only have 7 chickens and they are easily identifiable. So, I don’t use these.
3) Shipping was relatively quick (but expensive).
4) $1 coupon for Tractor Supply is cool.
1) That weird, glittery star is disgustingly tacky. I wouldn’t be caught dead with that on my coop as decor. To Goodwill it goes.
2) I don’t understand the medical bag? Is that for emergencies on the go? Is that a thing? I already have a box for all my First Aid chicken needs. This is just something “cutesy” that is a waste of space.
3) Although the full size bag of treats is cool, I don’t feed my chickens junk like peanuts and raisins. A healthier treat would have been better, for me anyway.
My Guineas are going to love these treats! I love trying to enrich these birds lives and this is going to help me keep my birds happy. I will have fun with my trinkets!
Love the variety.
Husband's chickens loved the treats.
This is a must for the chicken lovers.
This box is amazing. I just got one box initially but then I forgot to cancel and I'm so glad I didn't. I've used almost all of the items in the three boxes that I got so far and my chickens are very happy! They have a lot of items from small businesses that I wouldn't be able to get otherwise. I will likely subscribe again soon and get some boxes for Christmas for some of my family.
I look forward to this box every month. Always cute and useful items for any chicken keeper.
Loved everything in the 1st box! I got it for my good friend & neighbor because she is always sure I'm stocked up on fresh eggs. She loved all the new treats to try on her flock and was so excited to see that she got a couple treats herself!
Can't wait to see what's next!
I am going to Henny & Roo. So far I got Pet Treater for Wally (my Lab mix) and ever month the box is a hit. I highly recommend them.
I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am every month when my box comes. Everything that comes is amazing and my hands just love all the treats that they get. I can't get enough of my monthly subscription and I share with everyone even on my Facebook page. Thanks for the good work you're a genius Whoever thought of this concept
I am going on my fourth month of getting these boxes. I love them. It's such a treat for my girls and myself. I love the fact it help builds my first aid kit for the girls and introduces me to new products. Have I said I love these. Thank you so much.
Loved my first box last month! Beyond my expectations...so excited for all the months to come🐓💕