Helping families heal one month at a time
Scattering Hope is a lovingly created monthly subscription box for families wanting to heal after losing a loved one to suicide. Each month's theme is catered to where someone is along their healing process. For example, month 1 of their subscription is themed "One Day At A Time." Locally-sourced, high-quality, full-sized products are in each box
- We send you products to support you along your journey towards healing after suicide. Each individual product is hand-selected. High-quality. Nothing is flimsy or poor-quality.
- Family owned and operated business. We want to help and support other families like ours, heal after losing a loved one to suicide.
- Our business gives back to the community through supporting locally owned businesses for our products featured inside our boxes each month. We also support local charities and organizations whose message aligns with ours.
- Finding hope again when it feels like there is none, is key as you begin healing after suicide. Every box is uniquely designed to give you the strength, and the hope you desire as you process your loss.
- Providing you guidance, love, and support as you begin to heal after this tragedy. Having someone who understands what you are going through because they have experienced a similar loss as you, allows you to know that you are not alone as you begin the healing process.