Support refugees and survivors of human traffickin
We are a subscription box company that commissions refugees, survivors of human trafficking and others in vulnerable situations to make handmade items. Through the dignity of work, these individuals are able to rebuild damaged and fragile lives as they work to overcome the painful situations that have brought them to this place.
- Receive 2 to 4 handmade items each month
- Money goes directly to the artisans, helping to support them and their families
- Items range from: jewelry and accessories to artwork, ceramics and much more!
- We strive to provide you with quality products from various artisans and multiple organizations in order that more and more hope would be spread throughout the world.
- We meet monthly with a group of local women, teaching them a new skill every month and paying them for their hard work. We also scour the globe looking for other organizations doing the exact same thing so we can include them in the box as well. Some of these artisans are survivors of sex trafficking in India and Asia. Some are women in Haiti that desperately need work in order to keep their daughters in school -- the best way to keep them from being kidnapped and trafficked. Some are organizations that teach refugee women -- relocated to the US -- the skill of sewing or jewelry making so they can provide for their families. Your support spreads hope throughout the world.