Play and Learn by Decoding Beautiful Life Patterns
Discover & deCODE beautiful patterns in your world with science, natural treasures, eco-games and critical thinking. Create patterns with art, origami, code and game models. Play and see patterns emerge. We integrate STEM subjects so you get skills easily. Our brains are natural pattern decoders, so you learn in a visual, fun and intuitive way.
- A monthly kit of adventures exploring beautiful patterns of life, from the perspectives of all STEAM subjects
- Our games, code, and art simulate patterns of biology, ecology, or behavior. See spirals, stripes, and flocks emerge in plants, animals, and social behavior
- See the patterns on real pine cones, shells, leaves, and origami included in kits
- Learn coding with life pattern games in colorful cardboard and code versions. Play the cardboard games, then see the game rules coded to model real life patterns
- Ages 7+ use drag & drop code. Ages 12+ use typed code. All enjoy games and art